2021 Community Work and Event Days
Come and join us to experience joy, fun, spirituality, satisfaction and laughs all while getting your hands (a little) dirty!
Community Harvesting Days
Work day with a potluck and fire in the evening
Saturday - April 24th 3:00-4:30
1) We will have our beverage/farm stand open from 11:00 - 3:00 on this Saturday and then do a tour right after. Please come early to sample some kombucha and then we will start the tour promptly @ 3:00.
2) Bring a mask as we will be planning to follow all COVID safety precautions. Our current guest has a lot of health issues so we are being very careful. But this warmer weather will allow us to do a lot of the conversation outside.
3) As always all are welcome so bring anyone you would like.
Saturday September - TBD
Come and join us for the one of our harvesting days this Fall. Experience the joy, fun, spirituality, great food of a community planting and work day. Come for any time. An awesome lunch will be served at noon. All are welcome to get their hands dirty, smile, laugh, and be filled! Harvesters will get to take home free veggies!
9:00 Start time
12:30 Amazing lunch
4:00 Quitting time and tours for people interested in a tour
When: Saturday, October 30th - Sunday, October 31st
10:00 - Farm work starts
12:30 - Lunch
1:30 - Farm work
5:00 - Prep for dinner and farm tour for anyone interested
6:00 - Potluck dinner (We will still be cooking up some pork so don't worry!) and campfire with some singing and fun to be had by all! And we will for sure having some kombucha to celebrate a good farm stand season!
Bring a tent and camp overnight.
Sunday we will have a light breakfast around 9:00
What type of work:
- Harvesting ginger and turmeric
- Pulling tomato plants out of the high tunnel
- General fall farm cleanup
What if I want to attend?
Please let us know if you will be coming and an approximate time so we can plan for food!